Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, October 5


Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you

Don't believe what you see, but don't make-believe what you don't. I'm scattered; my thoughts are everywhere and my heart's tired. If you don't already know, I'm a big fan of intensity, and although the lows are extreme, the highs are well, very high. And it's been a long while since I've felt anything close to that.. the closest thing was probably that damn ferris wheel I was on. I can't find it in me to love and gush and be like a bloody fool grinning away when my partner first opens her eyes, and I can't find it in me to bother searching for that feeling anymore. Everything is constant now, and constant reaps nothing but a temporal state of happiness under the disguise of distraction, or vice-versa actually.

Perhaps one day you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

Someday you'll know, that I was the one for you
---

Sob story aside, it has come to my attention that people always complain I only show my left profile, and that it's rather disturbing. Well according to sueann, people who show their left profile are those who reveal their emotional side, and knowing what an emo fuck I am, naturally I show my left lah. (That, plus my right side is ugly)

So in order to show you how I really look like with my front profile (W, this is for you), and to show you how long my hair actually is (yes, I haven't cut it in 2 months, and yes chao you haven't seen me in a long while), and also to be narcissistic and enjoy looking at how wonderfully prat-ty I am (ha ha), I present:

ME.



Hahahahaha.
And yah, fei liao, I know.
And yah, acting cute, I know also. I cannot smile so much or else my cheeks will become more obvious.

And don't you think my hand in the first picture looks disturbingly big?

And dreaming, pick up from
The last place we left off
Your soft skin is weeping
A joy you can't keep in

I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold gound
And I, I pray that something picks me up
and sets me down in your warm arms


P.S: I believe speculation is rife, but don't bother until you know what's really going on.
---

Random picture of the day:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New